1. Acceptance of Terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Pantel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. on its behalf and on behalf of its subsidiaries and affiliates ("PTPL"). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by and comply with all terms, conditions and notices contained in or referenced by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You further agree to be governed by any additional terms and conditions that may apply to you arising out your accessing, browsing and/or using of this site, whether contained on this site or in a separate agreement with PTPL. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions of Use and such additional terms and conditions, such additional terms and conditions shall govern to the extent of the conflict. PTPL reserves the right, in its discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions of Use and to post such updated or revised Terms and Conditions of Use on this site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. Please check the Terms and Conditions of Use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Any dealings with third parties conducted through the site or Linked Sites, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. PTPL shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings.
4. Your Use Obligations
In consideration of your use of any services provided on the site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where prompted by the site (such information being the "Personal Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or PTPL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PTPL has the right to suspend or terminate any services provided to you by PTPL and refuse any and all current or future use of PTPL services (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for all activities undertaken by you using any service provided by PTPL, including, without limitation, access to materials on the Internet (whether at a password protected site or not) and use of email. All such activities are at your own risk. You shall not use, nor permit others to use, this site or any PTPL services provided through this site in a manner or for a purpose contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event that you access other networks or computing resources, you agree to abide by their respective usage policies. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and will keep your password(s) confidential. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You will not disrupt the functioning of the site, solicit another user's password, or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of the site. Nor may you post or distribute any computer program that damages, detrimentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or personal information.
Services provided by PTPL are not intended for use by minors. A "minor" is someone who has not reached the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction from which the site is being accessed. In the event that you, as a legal guardian, wish to allow a minor to use this site and/or any PTPL services, you acknowledge that a minor will have permission to access this entire site and any PTPL services, including without limitation email. You further acknowledge that, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether use of the PTPL services and/or content transmitted through the PTPL services is appropriate for a minor.
PTPL does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to PTPL in any way. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any such materials, you are granting PTPL and any necessary sublicenses permission to use your submitted materials in connection with the operation of its business, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submitted material; and to publish your name and any contact information you approve of in connection with your submitted material. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use by PTPL of your submitted material, as provided herein. PTPL is under no obligation to post or use any material you may provide and PTPL may remove any such material at any time in its sole discretion. (By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your material you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your material as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any suggestions, improvements or modifications to PTPL products and services ("Enhancements") made by you or anyone acting on your behalf, including your employees, will be the property of PTPL without any further consideration to you, whether or not such Enhancements are incorporated into PTPL products and services. Duplicated below in s. 14)
5. Prohibited Uses
You may not use this site and/or PTPL services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this site and/or any PTPL services (or the network(s) connected to such site or services) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this site and/or PTPL services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site and/or any PTPL service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this site.
This site may contain e-mail services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as software protected by intellectual property laws, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or corrupted files.
- Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for compromising the security of the Communication Services, our network or telecommunication services.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any email headers, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of email, software or other material in order to disguise the origin of such email, software or material.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services, or create an unusually large burden on the Communication Services, such as by generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others' ability to send or retrieve information.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without prior written authorization from such owners of such information.
- Resell any of the Communication Services or use the Communication Services other than for your own personal purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Communication Services to provide Internet access or any other feature of the Communication Services to any third party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity to mislead others.
PTPL has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, PTPL reserves the right to review materials posted to or sent through a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. PTPL further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services and this site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
PTPL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as PTPL deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PTPL's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. PTPL does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, PTPL specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, dissemination or other requirements. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials ("Content") posted to any Communication Services by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. PTPL does not guarantee the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, integrity, quality, or decency of such Content. Posting your name, contact information, and any personal information in any Communication Services places that information into a public forum.
6. Personal and Non-Commercial UseUnless otherwise specified, the services provided on this site are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.
7. Use of Email ServicesYou agree that PTPL may establish limits concerning use of any services (including Communication Services and email services) offered on this site, including without limitation, the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained by the service, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on PTPL's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration you may access the service in a given period of time.
You agree that PTPL has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by the service. You acknowledge that PTPL reserves the right to delete accounts without notice to you that are inactive for an extended period of time.
PTPL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
In addition to the terms and conditions set out herein, you agree that you: (a) will not continue to send commercial email to a recipient if recipient has requested that you discontinue such communication; (b) will not forward or propagate chain letters of any type (including charity requests or petitions for signatures), whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings; (c) will not intentionally flood a user, server, account or site with large or numerous email messages; and (d) will not forge header information.
PTPL prohibits the use of accounts or network connections, to collect replies of messages sent from any another provider that violates these terms and conditions of use or those of the originating provider.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
All MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. PTPL HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE; HOWEVER, PTPL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PTPL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Limitation of Liability
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT PTPL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT PTPL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT PTPL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PTPL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, WHETHER OR NOT PTPL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. IndemnificationUpon reasonable request by PTPL, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PTPL and its employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site, including without limitation content sent or posted by you through the Communication Services, your connection to this site and/or PTPL services, your non-compliance with these terms and conditions of use, or your violation of any third-party rights. PTPL reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with PTPL in asserting any available defences.